Eliminates odours, airborne bacteria and viruses in residential and commercial applications.
Unlike most conventional Odour treatments that merely mask bad smells our CleanOxide Gel actually has the ability to kill the source of the problem. The Chlorine Dioxide that is released from the Gel works by destroying part of the odour molecule, stripping it of its odour potential. It is the oxygen ions that are doing the work, killing the airborne bacteria, mould or viruses and safely eliminating odour.
Important: Add 100mL of clean potable water to the container provided or fill till ¾ full. Then empty contents of sachet into the water. Once powder has been added stir contents. The mixed solution will take 20 minutes to form a gel. The gel provides a slow release chlorine dioxide vapour and is now ready for use. Once activated use in a moderate temperature only as the Gel will liquify if exposed to hot temperatures.
Formaldehyde (HCHO) and volatile organic compounds (VOC) are certainly the most common and the most dangerous substance groups with regard to indoor air exposure.
Whether at home, at the office or workplace, in public institutions, schools and kindergartens – wherever people are indoors for any length of time, clean, uncontaminated air is a health-preserving necessity. Unfortunately, one cannot judge the atmospheric pollution at a glance, but at least measure it: using the HCHO/TVOC measuring devices from NW Solutions. Our devices detect accurate formaldehyde and TVOC concentrations in the air.
CleanOxide Gel is the perfect way to protect your family from the dangers of the exposure to Formaldehyde in everyday products.
Other benefits of the CleanOxide Gel is that the Chlorine Dioxide actually has the ability to destroy the Formaldehyde that is produced by other toxic chemicals within your environment.
The device to the right detects levels of Formaldehyde in your own home.