What is Hibrix Gold
Hibrix Gold is a biologically based liquid fertiliser based on the Hibrix Chelator 3B. It contains Molasses, (sugars and minerals), Hibrix Chelator, 28 measured minerals, and two kelps.
A new type of chelator to optimize plant health, stimulate new growth and maximise yields.
Chelators will attach to metal ions and carry them into the plant.
This chelator is better than existing chelators in two ways:
- When the Hibrix chelated nutrient comes in contact with the root system the chelating agent is immediately repelled as it delivers the nutrient load through the plant skin barrier. Once repelled it is free to seek out another metal ion to protect and deliver. This shuttling back and forth of nutrients is highly efficient and unique to Hibrix.
- Hibrix chelator also attaches to macro nutrients (NPK) and prevents them from breaking down or combining with aluminium or iron in the soil. This means the available pool of phosphorus is larger for longer. With less fertiliser lost into the soil profile farmers can choose to apply less fertiliser to begin with, this improves the farmers profit margin and the long term soil health.
- Increase in yield
- Reduced input cost
- Consistently higher grade and size
Reduction in damage caused by frost and early
heat. The high brix (sugar) content helps protect
the plant from temperature extremes.
Reduction in pesticide input cost. The high brix
level and increased silica content make plants
highly resistant to sap sucking pests
Improved rain utilisation –
Increased root mass allows crops to take full
advantage of soil moisture
- Pasture carbohydrate levels increased by 34%
NW Solutions are proud to have partnered with Hibrix to distribute the Hibrix Chelator to deliver more efficient returns on investment and improved crops. If you want to see more on how the Hibrix Chelator performs on real farms, view our page which contains several scientific trials.
Normal farmers apply 20 – 60 kg of phosphorus to the soil. What most don’t realize is that only 25% goes into the plant. The remaining 75% goes into the soil, much of it ends up in our lakes and rivers. Not only is this bad for the environment, it is also expensive.
Scientist and industry leaders agree we are headed for a phosphorus crisis. The human population is growing and world phosphorus reserves are not renewable or replaceable. Once they are gone – they are gone.